Monday, March 1, 2010

Another blue day...

Mondays...i usually dont like them, and today, gosh I was just so tired, I didnt want to go to school! I fell asleep twice in bible class. I was just resting my eyes, then I would fall asleep and when I started to fall over I would jolt awake...it wasnt very pleasant, but I like that its just lectures, so usually i can just close my eyes and listen. Yesterday I ended up not going to the Milners. My parents were nice enough to let me stay home, because i had lots of hw, and i was also just Not feeling like being social at all! At first i was planning to go so I took an extra long walk around the whole golf course a few blocks from home, and it was sunny outside, but by the time I got back i was freezing, brrr!
Nothing noteworthy happened at school today...I finished most of my hw in class, and I didnt understand math AT ALL today. :/ I have 2 bible tests to do tonight. Ick... I also wrote a note to little Abbi, just telling her i am concerned and I want to help her. It looks like she has lost quite a bit of weight, she looks so much less healthy just in the past week. It makes me determined to stay strong. It makes my ed want to go be like that tho! Thankfully I have been listening to myself a lot more lately! Anyway, I am just worried about her, I really dont want her to have to quit swim team again because it is so good for her and makes her happy. Speaking of swimteam, my mom said i could join the WRAC's team. Yay! But probly not till I can drive myself. :(
Today and yesterday I have been feeling sort of blue...Idk...Maybe because I had such a great and fun weekend that the last to days have just seemed so dull?? Maybe...I try to make something good come out of each day. That reminds me I am going to write Mary's b-day card finally and send her her package! I also am going to gym tonight, yay! First time in two weeks, I hope i wont be too weak, I am at a lower weight then i was the last time...But i am eating some good snacks, and I will eat a protein bar before i go. So I am looking forward to that, it puts a little pizzaz in my day! ;)
As far as weight goes, I have been doing good maintaining. I want to lose just one more pound...but i tell myself that can wait, I dont have to lose it in a day or else i wont feel so great!! I could lose it tomorrow, but i definitely dont want to try today since i have gym and i need all the nutrients. Urg, I know i dont need to lose anything...but i want to be at this number, idk...i guess to prove that i can?? I'm not sure, one pound doesnt even make a difference really...but i tell myself it does..Crap. Whatever, at least I am eating good day to day, and maybe just one day with a little less will get me where i want to be.
Well so long. I must go write Mary her card, and finish my homework so that i can go to gym.
Maddi
xxx
P.S
My hair today!! This was the best pic of it i could get...But a messy bun with a ribbon to match Monday complete uniform! :)
Crumpet! W/ jam. Pertty tasty. I dont love em but they are good.

2 comments:

fastbikes16 said...

Hey Maddi,

Sounds awesome that you get to go to the gym, and I am proud of you for not loosing any weight in these hard times.

Scott

Maddi said...

Hey thanks Scott! Ya, I loved being back, even tho I still dont have much muscle, it is something to work towards, and I cant wait till I am strong again like I once was! Gymnastics always made me happy in the past, and it still does today! :)