Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sunny Saturday! :)

Ello! Today, until I have to babysit my two little cousins, I just get to RELAX!! Yay!! and ya, this is a early post time for me, I usually wait till the day is mostly over, but since I am babysitting this evening I might as well do it now. Its almost 11 and I am still in my pjs! Aw, its nice to have mom and dad and the little kids gone for a while! Nice and QUIET! :) I got to sleep in also, which is the first time in forever. Soooo, I dont really have much to post about. i will take a walk later, to get out and enjoy the sunshine, and I will also work on some art for Agape Adoptions. Then I might finish the Last Battle, and just find some other stuff to do until babysitting. Last night I watched the movie Amelia. It was pretty good but really slow, so I was constantly dosing off! Haha, but I watched it till the end. Its sad how she just disappeared and they still, even today, have no clue where...Freaky to think about. But there were some good lines, I want to watch it again and put some in my common place journal, which I decided to start one because the 9th graders at TRA have them and they are pretty cool. Just a good place to put good, funny, inspirational, thoughtful lines and quotes.

With eating and weight I know I am not in the right place, it doesnt take a genius to see that, but I dont want to gain weight until I am ready. And I know, there is the argument that I will never be ready, but i will. Sometimes it just takes longer for some people than others, but it will happen, I know. I no longer am using the excuse of going to gymnastics to keep my weight up tho, because soon I will have a job, then it will be summer and I wont be able to go anyway, then there will be college and i will be too busy. So either way its not going to work for me to go. :/ Lame sauce. I dont want to let people down, but this is my battle, and I will fight it, just...i dont know, i guess just not right now. Right now with everything in my life i am just content to be in my ED.

Well, I am watching a episode of Grey's Anatomy. Its been a while since I have bothered to get online to watch this show, its just been so...over the top weird lately, so I havent really been interested, but today i am treating myself to being lazy! ;) For a while that is, then a walk and some chores and some drawing!
Have an amazing weekend everyone!!
Maddi
xxx

Heres a couple pictures for the adoption agency:The words say 'Unconditional Love'

1 comment:

fastbikes16 said...

I hope you have a nice relaxing day Maddi!

Scott