Monday, March 8, 2010

A start to a busy busy week.

I obviously didnt post yesterday, although I really wanted to, but I got home at about 11 and so I was waaayy too tired! Gosh, I still am tired! Sooo, on to yesterday and todays events.

Yesterday my day started bright and early. I would have seriously liked to have slept in a bit more since I am so behind on sleep buut, that didnt happen. So I woke up around 6:30 ish, and wandered upstairs...and had breakfast. No oatmeal tho!!

So, to explain, I didnt have oatmeal because in my bible class my teacher is having us do this little project. The assignment was to pick something we love and do/have regularly and give it up from Sunday till Friday, when we can have it again. Sooo, I chose to give up oatmeal. Crazy, I know!!!! Anyway, its like a lesson in self-control, which I obviously have...anyone with an ED does...But I have to do it for a grade, and I suppose I am going thru the oattie a bit fast, so it wont hurt the food budget. ;] But back to my Sunday...

For breakfast instead i had the muffins I made Saturday night. Oatmeal Cranberry muffins(so I suppose I DID eat oatmeal. lol, I hope that doesnt really count...I suppose it does tho, oops! lol) These muffins are soooo good!! It was my first time making them, I will make them again, probly this Saturday so that we can have them for breakfast Sunday. :] I also had some applesauce over frosted mini wheats. Yummers! :] The cute bracelet from Abbi. I usually dont like unsemetric/unperfect bracelets but this is so beautiful anyway!! Kind of like a statement that imperfect is beautiful, sometimes even more so then perfect! I love this bracelet, I am going to be wearing it all the time!
Yesterdays lunch. Vanilla Almond Cliff Builders bar. mmmm, I didnt really like the top layer, it just tasted like, well, protein, so I ate the top off first then had the bottome, and it was yummy and I could taste almonds. :)
My awesome possum hair. Not a great pic, it was a lot prettier in person if i may say so myself. I had them french braid it in two on the top. Love it, sad I have to take it out tonight, :(
Cliff Bar love!! Chocolate chip flavor, and I REALLY want to try the carrot cake flavor. I have heard its fab!

Well, off to the rest of my night. Some sort of chinese noodle thing for dinner. Love all of you bloggers to bits! <3>

1 comment:

fastbikes16 said...

Hi Maddi!

Sorry I couldn't comment last night, I had to sleep so I could wake up for school today! I really think you should talk to your bible teacher about your situation and the oat thing. I think that giving up oats will make it all too easy for ED to take it and run with it. I feel like what gets you your cals now should by NO MEANS be taken away, you know? I am sure your teacher would understand.

Hope your week is going well!!

Scott