Monday, March 22, 2010

I guess I'm just a foodie ;)

Ello. It is pretty late and tomorrow is a school day, and I am also quite emotionally drained for the day, so i am just going to do a quicky food post! :) Kinda fun to keep it nice and simple and not deep for a change! ;)
Lunch today was a Greek Quinoa Salad from TJ's. mmmm, this was my first time evver to have quinoa and I have to say my tastebuds were pleased and my tummy was satisfied!! Quinoa is really different, but its good! I need some good quinoa recipes, and maybe use it at home! :)
On the way to Seattle today we stopped by Starbucks and I got my usual: a short extra hot skinny cinnamon dolce latte. yummers, never fails for me. Speaking of Starbucks, USA finally got the Dark Cherry flavor! :D When we were in China in the winter they had that, and in China C and I got dark cherry fraps, then we came back home and tried to order one but they didnt exist here yet!!! lol, but I am happy they do now, and since my grandma Betty is in town and she always takes me to *bucks I will get a frap. (haha, I might have to leave out lunch tho!)
My clif bar of the day was Peanut Toffee Buzz. I ate it as I took a loverly walk this morning. I cant say I loved it, but, like all Clif bars, it was good!
Breakie this morning was sooo good!! I love that my mom got english muffins so now i can have something other than oatmeal for a change! This is a toasted english muffin spread with 1 tbsp Maranatha almond butter and topped with frozen booberries!! <3!!

Just a little yogurt mess from last night. I tried a new brand of greek yogurt, strawberry flavor, and decided to crumble a oatmeal cranberry cookie on top.

Well, off to bed, I really hope all of you more than amazing bloggers had a good Monday!! :) Btw, your comments really made my day!! :)

Night night!

Maddi

zzz(hehe)

2 comments:

Becca said...

hey girl!! just came across your blog :] i've got a whole box of those clifs sitting in my room!! i completely agree -- don't love, but definitely don't hate :] and the same thing with starbucks happened to me when i went to london! they diidn't have gingerbread :[ but they had it here. but by the time i got back here, it was out of season :p lol
take care!

fastbikes16 said...

Hey, your food looks great today!

I think we are the only two people who order a short at *bucks! So many people don't even know it exist, but I love the stronger flavor it gives.

hope you slept well ;]

Scott