Friday, March 5, 2010

Finally Friday!!!

Hiya! This(below) was my hair for the day. I loved the little ribbon. Mrs. Lindman said it was very French. I looooove French clothing style, so that made me happy that it reminded her of that! :) :) I love wearing cute bows and headbands! Specifically bows tho.
Yay, it is FINALLY Friday! Bleh, it seemed to take so stinking long, but I am thankful it is here!! I just have some highlights to point out, and a couple foodie pics. Today's been a happy day tho, and I dont really want to go on and on about ed stuff as I usually do. So just the basics and the good stuff!

Today started out as usual, just boring and blah and whatever, but biology was fine because i finished the work sheet, which involved the computer, so when i finished i just read blogs and whatever. :) Haha, then I texted Mary a little, then Karli, who is on her way to Hawaii, actually she has probly arrived. We had a bible test, which i think i did ok, and during math we went outside and while the class played kickball Madison and I walked around the game bc neither of us like kick-ball! It was funny, we were coming up with names that would fit people! :) After that was lunch, I ate that Larabar, yummers, and Abbi and I had a great talk. Every day our talks just get better and better! She changed thereapists, thank goodness, and she really like the person she has now! yay, this will be so good for her!

The last two classes of the day Mr. T let us go outside, and I played some four square and laid on the grass.

After school Kimberly came home with us. We went to Starbucks and both bought a skinny cinnamon dolce latte and split a morning bun, so goood! But that wasnt the best part! The best part was our convo! I decided i am going to sit with her class during lunch, since i always feel like such a stranger sitting with my class anyway, and also kimberly and I are going to work on getting Lydia to stop always making such rude comments about peoples actions and appearances, because it is really bringing kim down. Also I am going to head up a little bible/book study with Kimberly and Abbi, which will hopefully succeed in bringing us closer to God AND bring the two of them back together because they used to be good friends before Abbi's ordeal, which i am not saying is over, but its a lot better. We would meet like once a month at a cafe or something and just hang out and talk about God and our lifes. I am so excited, now I have something to live for! Now the days wont just be the same, over and over again, because the same boring routine just leads me down the wrong path. As I have already discovered...So this should be great, i am going to try to find a good book tonight, maybe call Mrs. Harken to see if she has some suggestions.

As far as food goes i am still trying to lose weight. :/ I dont even really know why, its like i just hate eating! Its all so disordered, i used to always want to be eating before all of this, and now yes i enjoy it when i have something tasty, but all in all i dont even want it....So ya, I suppose I am struggling in that area, but maybe these changes I am making in my day to day life will affect me and this in a good way??? I sure hope!

Tonight, when Kimberly gets back from dance, we will make pizza...which i dont want buuut, i really want her to believe i am healing, because me and Abbi BOTH being anorexic is tough on her, so I want to be strong for her. After dinner we are probs going to do some art. She needs to make a birthday card for her mum, and i need to make the designs for Agape Adoptions, because they really are needing them now! Then we will watch a movie most likely, and just have fun! The first half of our time was all serious talk about school, relationships, and God, and the second half we are just gonna have fun!

Heres a couple eats, :)
My cheesey pleasey meal. I still cant believe I ate that! It seems so unreal! :) The cold leftover veggies on top really made it amaze...i suppose i was a little sparse on the cheese, but not too bad!!
LARABAR! :) Cashew cookie kind. I like apple pie better, but this was still fantastic! I am saving all the wrappers until i have one of every flavor. Two down, who knows how many to go! I will get a different flavor every time tho until i have tried them all. Its fun to draw them out..makes it more special!
WEll, off to stick the pizza in the oven!
Maddi
xxx

1 comment:

fastbikes16 said...

Maddi!

I hope you had a great day and enjoyed your pizza as much as possible. I am so sad to hear you are trying to loose weight :( It is so detrimental and is just giving ED more power over you :( The sooner you gain the sooner you can get out of this mess, and I know you have heard that "you must gain" "do it for me" etc. but you really need to do it for yourself Maddi. Don't let this horrible disease, ED, take your maddiness away from you! You have so much more in your life, and all ED does is make you loose track of that.

So please Maddi, gain, don't loose, and do it for yourself ok? And please message me on FB any time you are struggling. I would love to do anything I can to help you out K?

Praying for you!!

Scott