Saturday, March 6, 2010

Falling or Flying??

I AM ALIVE!!! Just liked this picture and thought i would put it on here. Everyone needs a hand to be pulled up.

Today was just another day...but FINALLY I got Mary's b-day package and Maya and Eliza's package sent. And this morning I took a shower, and then drove to the grocery store with my mom. Didnt get anything special tho, she was just getting some ingredients for dinner, which is Quick Pepperpot Soup. And only about 200 cal for a serving, so i am thrilled! hmmm, I took a loverly walk till about 5:15, and it was so nice and sunny, and there were so many people out enjoying the sun. :) Chiro came along too, I always take him with me. I sent my Agape Adoption ideas off. They are just quick sketched, i took zero time on them, the point was just for Miriam to get an idea, and lead me on from there. For breakie I had a bowl of Kashi cold cereal with frozen blueberries on top, I LOVE frozen blueberries on hot AND cold cereal. :)

For lunch I had the cheese thing I made the other day, because we still had veggies. My tummy is still paying for it tho. I need to take a few days off from all dairy, being lactose intolerant and all. I had cheese Thursday, then more cheese bc pizza yesterday, and icecream last night, and then more cheese today, so my tummy REALLY doesnt feel ok. :( :( i was hoping the walk would help but it didnt really. Maybe some of the healthy spinach/okra/carrot soup will help. Mmmm, my mom is taking FOREVER to make dinner tonight. :/ but ya, definitly I am going to stay away from dairy for a while.

Tomorrow should be a very fun day. I am going to leave church a little early so that I can go to Pasco with my friend Christina from gym to watch her and Katie's last meet. I am so excited, I really cant wait!! And food wont really be an issue because I can have my breakfast and lunch at home, I am packing a Cliff Builders bar-vanilla almond kind, that i cant wait to try- , and if dinner is fast food that is ok because i did my research to see what is the lowest calorie on all of the menus. Like actual things, so i dont look like a freak when I order a salad or whatever. Although I have heard that McD's salads arent bad...:) I super duper cant wait tho! I am going to wear my little aerie shorts under my big baggy gymnastics sweatpants so if i am hot i can take the pants off, and i am going to wear my team warm ups jacket. :) Yay, this will be so fun, I love these two girlies. :)

hmmm, there was something else I wanted to write about...hmmm, now I cant think of it...anyway, heres some of the doodles, then I need to go eat dinner. If I think of what it was maybe I will just make a "mini" post.
Good night!
Maddi
xxx

1 comment:

fastbikes16 said...

Maddi :)

Your drawing looks really great! I hope you are having a great day today!!

Scott