Monday, April 26, 2010

Night and Day

hello...No photos...nothing exciting to take pictures of, and no foodie pictures(not that I havent been eating, just when I am its a binge and i dont care what i am eating, and when its not that, there is like no food involved) So ya, nothing new to point and stare at, just me and some rambling!


Soooo, where did I leave off last post?? How bout feeling like a miserable, nothing, wretch?? Ya, it was somewhere along those lines.


I went to bed early, and laid there for a while, and the thoughts of wanting to kill myself wouldnt leave. I turned on some music and that didnt help. I couldnt get it out of my head. I kept getting this terrible anxious/shaky sensation whenever i thought about the future, and the past, and how messed up I was, and how I had messed up so bad this weekend and wanted to go back, and redo it all. I didnt know how to distract myself from thinking about these things. For a while I listened to the lyrics of the music I was listening to, a CD called "Embraced" by Holly Starr. But the words just discouraged me more, because it was about coming to God, and I have lost it all, so I couldnt stand listening. Then imagining how I could kill myself(not like i really could) helped some, it was a distraction, but then I got all shaky thinking about death and how irreversible it is...So I finally couldnt take it anymore and got out of bed and slashed my wrist a few times. And gosh...that let out a lot. i felt able to breath again. yes. I felt terrible, i hate that self-harm was the only way I could think to stop the painful thoughts. I HATE that. I will always have the scars to remind me of what i have done...It will always be a reminder to me also of just how unhappy I get, how depressed I get, when I binge. Perhaps it will prevent me from binging in the future?? I hope...

Anyhow, the shaky making feelings continued thru a bit of today...I cant wait to loose all of the weight I have gained. I feel no pain, i dont feel suicidal, when I am starving myself. I am so lost. I have never been this lost. Ever...its scary, it really is, to not know where I am or where I am going, or what I might do to myself next. Life seems impossibly hard. Just in the past week. Could it have to do with the fact my phsyc(sp?) put me back on the pill I havent been on for the past couple months? If so, I am angry at him. Angry because yes, even tho I have been very anxious, at least I wasnt so depressed! But then he put me back on them, and although they may have decreased anxiety(altho not that I can tell) they have just made me mega depressed. :/ Dang...


Ya, well, today I got a lot done. Chores, homework, babysitting, went for a walk, then a quicky bike ride with my dad and the littles, and succeeded in not eating anything the whole day. And tomorrow I will have 200 cal. And jump upward 200 more per day each day until I am at 1200 a day, then I will stay there. My first goal weight can be hit by Sunday. I can go to church and feel ok with my body. Then my REAL goal weight can be hit by next Friday. i am sick. i am so so sick. Who do I have to blame but myself??

Maddi
xxx

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I wish i could give you a big, safe hug!

And you can never lose God once youve found Him,sweetheart, it just feels that way when you feel so bad.

I am thinking of you heaps.
Love and a hug,
Jennifer xx

mariposai said...

Things seem to be pretty tough for you right now, and I wish I could help somehow...just try to remember that the ED is not a long term solution, and it will harm you more than it will help. And you are worth more than this.

Sarah x

fastbikes16 said...

maddi, there is no blame in an eating disorder. You are putting this all on yourself, but you have nothing to blame yourself for. An eating disorder is a disease. Would a cancer patient feel like she is toblame for getting cancer? NO! And your future is not set in stone Maddi. You have all the power to change it for the better. :)

Scott