Friday, April 23, 2010

Angry...for various reasons...

new CD's-Tenth Avenue North and Holly Starr. :)
Going across the bridge into Oregon!! A bit scary being so close to the cars! (there is a separate walking section we are on tho! )

Esta en el tren! ;)
Well, yup, I'm a bit peeved at the moment. 1.) My dad brought me breakfast this morning and made me eat it, and it was gross! Like more than a cup of OJ and a big chunk of Sweet bread and a sausage and eggs and some potatoes....Grrrrr....I was wanting an apple! This makes me mad because now I have to skip out on having gelato, which I was going to do as my "lunch" today. No lunch for me now...:/
After that breakkie(completely un-enjoyed) in bed, I got up and ready and rode on one of those stationary bikes in the training room while reading chp. 2 of the Aenied for school. So ick-boring exercise plus a boring book?? No thank you! But I got through it. Then watched some TLC and Animal Planet but I get soooo bored with TV, so I got my little lappy and headed to Starbucks where I am sitting right now, with a short cuppa hot coffeeee. :) Not really drinking it tho...I feel like I drank a lot yesterday, and I usually dont drink like At ALL, so I feel watered out. ;)
Usually I post at night, and relay my day, but today we have plans that will make that impossible. We are going to head over to NewPort Oregon-not the one on the coast, darn, and be there until late tonight. We are visiting a family and friend of my dad that he met in college. I'm not exactly looking forward to it, they have a boy my age, Kyle, and maybe we will ride bikes together...I really like him, dont get me wrong, its just that it has been so long since I have seen him and I am a little nervous! Body image has been SOOOO bad, and I dont want to have to eat dinner there but I will have to. At least there wont be lunch today...
I am also mad because I was going to talk to Karli yesterday but then she couldnt and I thought she would call or at least text or maybe respond to the email I sent her several days ago but NOTHING!!! :( I feel like all of my friends are totally abandoning me! And its not like I have pushed them away! :/ Like Mary wont ever talk to me hardly anymore, and Karli pretty much ignores me unless I sound desperate. But i want to talk to her as a friend! Not just the victim looking for help...:( And Abbi...gee, dont get me started. I'm pretty sure she just likes me for the half hour walk she gets at lunch-I'm the only one who will walk with her. And all she talks about is food! I just want to talk to somebody in a normal way! I just want to talk to Karli like normal friends, but she seems to only respond to me if I am struggling. Whats up with that??? Maybe she just feels like she has to be the "saviour" and it makes her feel good about herself. I just want a friend! A normal friend!! Mary-absent. Karli-absent unless desperately needed. Abbi-well, just NOT normal(only talks about herself and food). Kimberly-Somethings there-I'm going to try to call her when school is out today.
Ya, well thats whats up...just a bit peeved at people, and at myself for being so unable to connect. Urg....I just want a good ole pal is all! Why must that be so impossible??? :( Poopy...
Well, I will hopefully post tomorrow before we head back home on the train. I am realy hoping today will get better. I've had a bad attitude, bad body image, and just an overall bad time since waking up this morning! What can make it get better?? Ahhh, talking to a friend would help but since thats obviously NOT going to happen I better just stop focusing on how awful that is...Maybe go for a walk. But oh ya, Vancouver is like a NOTHING place, no trails or anything lke I expected...and the only stores they have are hair salons and pubs. Pathetic...so pathetic...I walked for 2 stinking hours yesterday before I found an icecream place! LAME!!! Ok, done rambling, sorry for the down post! Trying to work on that, ;)
Maddi
xxx

1 comment:

fastbikes16 said...

Remember that the more you hate a meal the more it does to kill ED!! Don't let that keep you from moving forward. Have lunch Maddi. you need it. Don't give ED this victory so easily. Can he really beat you with just some eggs and OJ??

I hope you enjoy your day today!

*hugs*
Scott