Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happiness for the day. :)

Its been a swell day! :D Easter always makes me happy, no matter what, I just cant be unhappy on Easter. The only thing i could complain about right now is the stormy/windy weather. But even that doesnt bother me because it was sunny earlier, so we got our share of Easter Sunday Sunshine! :)
Dinner at the Milners was fun last night, we played bump, and I actually ate under my goal, so when I got home I had to eat a bit more. :p It was short and sweet, although the two littles were VERY fussy, so we couldnt stay late.

Today has been very happy as I said already! It was so nice to be back at church since I missed last week. I hate missing church, I just am always so grateful to go every Sunday. Even when I really dont feel like going, once I get there I am glad I did! It was a great service, Pastor Adam got soooo enthusiastic, it was impossible to not feel ALIVE!! HE IS RISEN!!! :D I talked to Kayla Dosh after service, I havent seen her in forever since she goes to church with her dad usually, but today they are all with their mom, so that was nice. Didnt really get a chance to talk to anyone else tho!

Special Easter Sunday Outfit: Blue super old shirt. I've had it for several years but I only wear it on more special occasions so it's still in good shape! Also a pretty blue necklace from American Eagle. Mi madre bought it for me.

American Eagle skirt + random leggings I bought at Ross! ;) Love wearing fun outfits like this so i am still wearing it right now! :) <3>

After church had lunch, just some various hodge podge things plus the veggie PB sandwhich below.

I LOOOVE veggie sandwhiches, and the PB gives it the perfect taste! :)

I was stressing out a lot about what we were going to eat, when, etc...and I was going to hold off on eating much of anything for lunch, but i really cant stand having small lunches then big dinners. Lunch should be the biggest meal of the day! So i just went with my gut and had a decent sized lunch and I know what I will have for dinner. Its sort of pathetic, I am missing out on dessert, and the ham and yams etc, but I wont eat it, stupid as it is, just writing that is hard, but I wont. :./ O well, I will be having spinach, toast, and boiled eggs. Yummy to me. :)

After lunch my dad took me and C to fred Meyers to buy some on sale easter bunnies or candy or whatever. Well, being a health nut I passed on the cheapy chocolate bunnies and such and got a Nib Brittle Dark Chocolate Theo bar instead! I cant wait to eat it, not today, but tomorrow I will be sure to include it! Chocolate LOVE! :D He also let us each pick out 2 new nail polish colors! Ever since the kiddos invaded my supply and painted my room I have been a bit low in the color selection, so that was certainly a treat! I picked a pretty deep blue, and white. I am going to paint my nails with them tonight and I will hopefully post a pic tomorrow! I love painting my nails. :) Then we headed over to Walmart because some dude told us there was a sale, and we bought M&M's, completely random, some 5 gum, also random, a chocolate bunny for my friend Kim, and I got a 17 magazine. It was sooooo random! Seriously if you knew my family you would know we just dont do that!!! I still cant get over how...different it was! ;)

Upon returning home I started on making dessert. Rasberry Tart. I wont be having any of course, which i really dont mind, but i have enjoyed making it! Actually I need to go finish it right now! All in all everythings been fine today. Stress free, even under my ED restraints, and just relaxing. A pretty much perfect Easter day in my book!! I love you all! Hope your Easter day was better than mine! :D

Maddixxx

1 comment:

mariposai said...

Wow your Easter sounds pretty busy! Maybe one day you'll enjoy some of that raspberry tart..? I wouldn't mind trying some ;)

Thanks for your creative answers on my post...hehe they made me giggle!

Sarah x