Monday, February 15, 2010

Seattle!

just me. :)
yummy bars
raisin pecan chocolate!! delish!
Veggie Wrap
So, the appointment went well. Yay. iT was a good drive over the mountains too, nice and sunny. God, i feel sick right now. just had four cookies and a bowl of icecream...:p Well, i drove for a while on the way over, and some on the way back.
I had a double session, which was appreciated since its been so long. I told my T. everything about my weight gain, to feeling, well, suicidal, to like, how good this weekend has been. Ick, i just ate waaayy too much sugar. Bleh. Well appointments almost seem triggering. I know i still need to go because i am not fully recovered. I feel like such an anomaly, recovering(in a sense) in less then a year. thinking about that makes me want to relapse tho, so not a good thing.
After my app. we went to Trader Joes. I got some bars and a yummy wrap for lunch. :) I love TJ. :) And I drove some more, and then Mary called me and we chatted till i got home. Fun stuff. Heres pics of my foodie's for the day, + the bars i got. Yumminess! I cant wait to try all of them!
Well, I'm watching Lie To Me now, then i might watch Love Happens with the fam. Goodish day
Maddi
xxx

2 comments:

* said...

ahh your hair is SO SO pretty, and you are gorgeous, i love the braided back hair, i do that all the time <3 :] and your TJ purchases, love them all!...i have been wanting to get that pbj bar, it sounds amazingly good...i know how sometimes T appts can be triggering in itself...hang in there lovie, and dont let your meany ed tell you things like you ate too much X because ED is a liar...but i am glad you had a good-ish day.

xx
Eliza

Maddi said...

thanks, I love braiding my hair! Such a easy but cute way to get it out of my face! :) The pbj bar was good. Different but good. And i like to try interesting foods. :) Hope all is well!
Maddi
xxx