Monday, February 15, 2010

Just a quicky

Today I have a T appointment. I will post either later today or tomorrow about how it goes. i am a little nervous, I havent been in forever!! But i think it will be good. I had one of Aunt C's delish cinnamon rolls for breakie. Mmmm!
I have to leave in a 1/2 hour, but i am pretty much ready.
So about K, and food, apparently she binges, but no purging, thank goodness. She is still so little, not too thin, but still really skinny, so I dont see how! She has a super high metabolism! Mine is high, but not that fast! So anyway, she has food issues too, even if its not to the extreme like mine. It makes me sad that so many people have issues with food, and for goodness sake, we wouldnt even be alive without it! :p so dumb, there are so many fat people, and then there is the opposite side of things. But whatever.
I didnt really lose weight yesterday. Like, that is a good thing. It went down a little, but i cant count that as real weight lose because its probly just like water weight or whatever. So that is good. I ate so much yesterday, i dont see how its possible that it went down at all! And i only did some walking when i went to starbux. So idk, i still need to use the scale till i figure out how much exactly i need to maintain. I eat when I'm hungry, and even sometimes when I'm not not, but i guess it still isnt quite enough. Whateves, Ill figure it out eventually. So at my T appointment i guess i will just tell about why i decided i wanted to recover, and how thats been going, and stuff about what triggers me and all that, and how i just feel about myself in general. I dont know how going to her will help, but i guess it will be nice to tell her things that i wouldnt tell anyone else. Thats what i like about going. WEll, my bro and mom are home, obviously because my mom is the one driving me there.
i should go. I need to gather a few things and pack a lunch for the drive over. Hopefully we can stop at a store afterwards and get a bday present for my friend Mary, or go to a pet store and get supplies for my puppy yorkie. :) HAppy day! :)
Maddi
xxx

No comments: