Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Hellloooo!
Stupid Blogger! I just wrote a post and tried to post it and it got erased! So now i have to re-write! And it was a long post, so that could take a while...I'm going to go make some oatie, and eat as i write because i am hunnngry. :) K, so the water is on the stove.
Yesterday and today were FANTASTIC! I have really been feeling the love, which is so appropriate since today is a day that celebrates love! :) I will write about yesterday first, then today.
Yesterday morning i watched the kiddos, then we were all going to go to open gym, but it was closed. :( So instead we went to the library, which was alright, although i was looking forward to going to the gym just cuz i like being there. Afterwards we drove a block to Clarissas dance studio where she had a class, and from there we all walked a block down to Bison Bagels. :) I hadnt been there since i was like 5 ish, and that brought back some good memories! I enjoyed it muchly! I ordered a half turkey sandwhich on whole wheat w/ no mustard or mayonaise. It was so tasty! I loved the bread, and they stuck lots of these sprout things in it and that was so amaze! I want to buy some of that for food at home. :) I didnt like that i ate meat, being a mostly vegitarian and all, but it wasnt awful. i dunno. I guess i just didnt want my dad to be all accusing if i only ordered a salad! He is so annoying with the whole ed thing, just doesnt understand at all. And i didnt want a bagel cuz they are so high cal, and he would give me crap for getting one, scrapping all the cream cheese off, and then only eating half. so i went with what i could. i also got a very good cucumber greek salady type thing. The ony issues was they dumped tons of dressing, idk what kind, and that was a little bit of a stresser. But it was good, and i tried my best to enjoy it!
After lunch clarissa and i went to the Milners grandparents house to hang out w/ Abbi and Madelyn. We baked and decorated heart shaped sugar cookies for V day, and dreww a bit, and talked a lot, then made pizza 4 dinner, and watched Julie and Julia. Such a boring movie! :/ Disliked! haha, but it was a fun night all in all! Only thing is Abbi can kind of trigger my ed.
it makes me annoyed that her mom is letting her swim, even tho she has been losing weight, quite obviously. :S Ugh, but whatever. My ed tells me i want to be thinner then her, but she is too thin, and stil creepy thin, and pretty ugly thin too, so i really shouldnt want that! I guess it is just that ED voice again. So i really like spending time with her, it just has to be limited. She lies to me, which is upsetting to say the least. i am completely honest with her, so i wish she could be the same with me. I guess continued support will help her to feel more comforatable with me. Just a sec, gotta go make my oatie. ;)
K, got my maple and brown sugar oatie pack ready. My fave flavors are original(plain), and apples and cinnamon, but they are all gone. :( O well, a new box can be bought soon!
Well, on to my fab day today. Church was pretty good. Not amazing, but it was still so nice to learn about God's word. And i felt cute, wearing my fave jeans and i braided my hair to a side pony, and i wore my fave blue sweater. After we went to Jimmmy's Dinner, and Karli, <3, came with. It was so great to be with the people i love so much! I ordered a egg white veggie omelet, and toast, but they served the toast with globs of butter! I was like helloooo? Not everyone in this world likes their toast with 5 tablespoons of FAT on their toast! But whatever, it was ok. I just didnt eat it. And i was glad because waiting at home were some delish cinnamon rolls from Aunt C. She is an amaze cook, they were soooo yummy! Clarissa and I then walked to starbux. The sun was shinning, and we took the dog, and it was so fantastic. I oredered the "skinny" cinnamon dolce latte. I love those! Only 90 cals, so i feel ok about it. I usually get just black coffee, partly because of like no cals, but also because i actually like black coffee, but its nice that there is another option for me. i had that the first time when i went to Ellensburg w/ my dad a while back, They are so yummy! The cups had these super cute hearts on them and i got a pic on my phone. I need t figure out how to load them on the cp because i also got picsof my lunch from yesterday, but i dont know how to get them on th cp. i would like to post them tho. Clarissa and i talked for a long time, and it was super nice to have good quality time together. our relationship has been hurting a little, i think partly bc of Ed stuff. but it is getting better.
WEll, i need to go do chores. :/ omg, my dad is being soooo annoying and stressing! Its so stupid! He acts like i havent done a thing to help, which i so have! and he goes on about how nothing is done around here, which is bull crap, because the house is almost spotless. whatever, he is such a fag sometimes. :p sorry. to true tho.
my mom is coming home today, so thankfully i wont have to deal w/ him much longer! Ugh, he comes in here and just stands behind me and stares at me, as if thats gonna make me do whatever it is he wants, so dumb.
Well, this post is certainly diff. from my first one, but whatever, happy V day to everyone in the world! <3
Maddi
xxx
P.S.
Stuff about Kar and food. Just a reminder. i will write about it in next post, but i must go! Tootles!

No comments: