Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Apology accepted? I think not...

Soooo, I went for another walk, this time just a short one to JB steamers with C, and she got a smoothie. I didnt get anything. Upset stomach. Maybe nerves, something I ate?? Idk..
Anyhoo, i feel a tad bit better. i just really dont feel like eating anything right now....I know i need to tho. As soon as Naomi wakes up from her nap I will get the other half of that Think Thin bar i had earlier as a snackie.
I told my mom sorry for yelling at her. That didnt go over so well. We just argued some more. But at least now i am allowed to go to Lake chelan with the fam. Not even sure i want to. Like ya, i want to hang out with C, that is fun, but a few days break from mom and dad would be nice. Dad told me when he stopped by that it didnt matter what i thought, that i just shouldnt talk to my mom that way, especially not in front of his kids. Hellooo? Am i not one of your kids??? I guess not...:/
Well, I dont know if i will be able to access a cp while in Chelan, but i wanted to write on here...something productive to do other then sit and let these wounds fester...Going to go wake up Naomi and Samuel. Thinking i will just pack dinner to drivers ed and eat it afterward on the drive to Chelan cuz i wont be able to wait till i get there. Or maybe Ms. Teddy will let me eat it during. haha, i dont think so. Today is a test day. Sun is shining still...:) I need to be happier. Its hard but i seriously neeed to be. Got to goooooo.
Maddi
xxx

No comments: