Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Schoool

Hahaha, I'm at school right now. :P :) They are going over a bible test that I havent taken yet so i got kicked into the library. Not like i mind. ;) Today is going well. I should be studying fr the biolody test i have to take at lunch. Whatever, i will in a min. I feel so tired. bleh, so weak. I just had a quarter of a Larabar for my morning snack and it was so yummy!!! Mmmmh, I now love Larabars!! This was my first time ever trying one. It was apple pie, and it even smelled delish! Made me very happy. Yesterday was a great day because i was able to, even tho i was tempted, not eat the cookie that had been tempting me. And I lost two pounds. Wow, i really shoulnt be proud of that, :P I have a T app. this Friday, so that mught turn me around, idk. This weekend willl be fun. We, my mom and C, are staying in Seattle the whole weekend. Hopefully we can go to Pikes Place so i can buy mary her b-day present, and i also will NOT forget my camera this time! :) I also want to go to my fave resteraunt, The Taste of India, in the U district. MMM, high cal, but maybe i will just try to relax. I havent hit 1200 cals in 5 days, so a day over the minimum, or even at the minimum, is not going to hurt! Tonight is going to be a busy night. I have to make Odyssey notes, which i will probably copy from online because i dont remember it well enough to summarize each book, and i also have to start making my biology vocab sheet. I hate doing that. :/ It takes so much stinking time. and then i have to review drivers ed because there is a test tonight. i almost failed the last one! Thankgoodness i didnt cuz you have to go in to retake it and i dont have the time!!!
Well, my mood has def. been up lately, even if my cal intake and weight hasnt been. its so weid how ed is able to twist the way i feel. Like, why cant i feel this happy at a nrmal weight? I guess since it is like my pain killer than taking it away makes me feel o much pain that it is impossible to be happy. urg, whatever. OOh, and i get to make bracelets for some special people. yay! I love making thesse bracelets! Got to go back to class now! <3
Maddi
xxx


No comments: