Sunday, May 23, 2010

Two Weeks.

I am not going to look at a number on a scale for two weeks. And maybe more, depending. I have a T appt. in two weeks, thats why I picked that number! And why not up the amount of time without weighing by a week at a time?? :) So....I am a bit nervous to say the least...and I will probably NOT look at the number-I swear, that always just leaves me feeling soso sooo low- and just have my T tell me whether I need to gain, or if I am at an alright weight. Obviously I wont be at a "what she would consider recovered" weight, but I would hope to be at about a 18.5 BMI. Arg...I hate numbers...Thats all I have to say about that.

Today was good. It envolved church, writing a biology paper, eating a few fiber one bars-my mom finally bought some and I love them, reading, going to work, and writing a letter to Mary. And last night Karli and I talked for a long time after work in the parking lot then went to her house and painted! :D I will show pics of what I did soon! I got home after midnight..:p :) Welll, this was SUCH a blahsay post, but what ev, I have one more chp. of the book I have been reading, so I am going to read that then get some good 'ole z's to get me through tomorrow! Oh, and I dont have work all week so I get to go to swim every day!!! :D And the big field trip is Wednesday, then half day Friday! And a slumber party Friday night!!!! Ok, so more on all that later, but I know its gonna be a fine and dandy week! :)

Love you guys lots!
Maddi
xxx

3 comments:

mariposai said...

I like the idea of freeing yourself from the scale for two weeks, because a number should not define you as a person. One of the best things I ever did in recovery was get rid of the scale ;)

Sarah x

funnyemily said...

freedom from the scale sounds like a grande plan dear :) i know it will be hard not to look, but you can do it.
i look once a week now, and even that's tough, maybe i'll up it to 2 weeks too :)
emily

fastbikes16 said...

I wish you the best of luck with staying off the scale. Like some of the other comments, I think it is the best thing I have ever done! Way to go :)

Scott