Saturday, May 15, 2010

Swimming. Icecream. Happy happy happy! :)

Mmmm, yes....I LOVE ice cream. And dont tell me there is too much fat or sugar, cuz I am gonna eat it anyway! :D I had a bowl of two flavors- Chocolate Brownie Swirl, and Strawberries and Cream. DE-LIC-IOUS! After swimming my mom ran by Top Foods and I asked if we could get ice cream and she said yes! Woo hoo! :) So ya, that was my yummy treat of the day!

For lunch I had white fish-called Talapia I think, in a whole wheat tortilla with some lettuce and veggies and a drizzled glob of sunflower seed butter. Yes, sunflower seed butter. I love it, and use it on tons of stuff! :) I took a pic, but at the moment I cant get to my camera cord which is in my room where my little sis is napping. But I do have a few foodie pics to share, as I have been being kinda creative with some eats the last few days! I took food pics for a while...then kinda stopped, and now I think I may do it just every once in a while! Not always, but if there is some particularly good creation that I really enjoyed I want to share it with people! I have found lots of good food recipes/combinations thru blogging, so I dont mind sharing! :)

Last night I went to the Poages for the truth project video. It was funny because we watched lesson 5, which happens to be the one I had watched the day before for biology! :P O well, it was actually really good to see again, and we had a good discussion afterward. I was the youngest there, all the other people were college aged, but whatever. I tend to fit in more with people younger then me, like 8th and 9th graders, or people older than me, like college students, so it was soooo much fun! The people who came were all so nice and funny! And I new one guy, K, from my old church and we talked a bit because we were the first ones there! It was so much fun, I am so glad I went! Its not happening next Friday because they are out of town, but it happens every Friday and there are 12 lessons so I really hope I can go to the rest! :) Oh, and I FINALLY got to tell Karli that I am a new person! Because honestly, I really am! I now get what people mean when they say you are "reborn." :) I had to wait because I wanted to tell her in person! :)

Swimming was awesome today, I dont know why it was so great...I think maybe because I missed it so much yesterday! I wish there was practise every day! :) And I am so bummed because I have work Monday night so I have to miss...:P But at least I can go Tues. Thurs. Sat. And I think I will try out the team training-dry land-on Wed.! My friend Danielle said it is really fun, so I really want to try it! :)

Well, right now I am awfully tired, this cold just does that to me, so I'm gonna take a quickie nap-well, I can never fall asleep so more like a quickie close my eyes and pretend-then get working on a little bit of homework I have! Ah, I love relaxed Saturdays! Oh, and tomorrow my friend Kimberly is coming over after church! Woohoo, it is a good weekend indeed! :)
Maddi
xxx


2 comments:

mariposai said...

Your positivity shines from every word you write, and I think it is so inspiring that you have rediscovered an amazing zest for life recently. Well done for the ice cream and all your other victories, I'm so glad life is coming together for you, because you deserve all the happiness and health in the world :-)

Sarah x

fastbikes16 said...

Way to go Maddi!!!!!

You truly are doing so well. I am very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very VERY proud of you ;] Really!! It is great!!

Keep it up :]

Scott