Thursday, May 13, 2010

I HATE smooth!!!!

Yes, my body is smooth, as of the last few days of weight gaining. It is now smooth. And I HATE it. Smooth, ick, ew, I hate the idea, I hate the look, I hate the feel. Hate, hate,hate, I dont know if I can handle being at this weight, um, ya, i CANT!!! :/ Sorry myself, i thought it would be easy to just gain 5 pounds and call it good but no, no, no, its too much, too fast, too....fat.

Ok, well other then that, life is going. First day of work was yesterday, but starting early since I had to be "orientated." (yes, more sitting and listening) But the last 3 hours were spent actually working, and I enjoyed it. I cant say I loved my co-workers and that we would become best-buds or anything, but they were nice to me, and that is plenty! :) And today i skipped school. Long story short, i was tired and ultimately didnt feel like going, and it was a mostly useless day anyway. I sun tanned and read Under a War Torn Sky. Great book, I finished it all! I kinda hate that I always read thru books in a day tho, then I have no reading to look forward to! :P Ok, and swimming was good today, i feel SOOO bloated, but at least i can have that reassurance that I was building muscle and endurance!

All in all, life(besides horrid body image, but i imagine over time I will get used to the 'new' me) is pretty dandy and worth living! With God at my side I can make it to the day i am 'scheduled' to leave this earth! :) love, love, love, and peace to everyone!
Maddi
xxx

2 comments:

mariposai said...

The body image will improve chick, believe me, it took a while for me to feel ok with being at a healthy weight, but it is possible. Keep loving who you are and aiming for health :-)

Sarah x

fastbikes16 said...

It will be ok Maddi. Honest. You can't see yourself clearly right now, but you will in time :)

Keep up the hard work!

Scott