Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So unmotivated..

Ya. Thats me. Completely unmotivated. :/ I'm pretty sure thats because the last two days have dragged by at an unbearably slow rate. :/ So ya, I have a biology paper thats due tomorrow that I need to fix up a little, and that wont even take long but I just soooo dont want to! After this post tho I promise I will!!!

I cant wait for tomorrow! Ahh! Our class is going on a field trip to...Seattle! :D Kinda funny considering I go over there all the time, but ya, we are going to go see a Mariners game! YAAA! The only bummer is we have to be at the school at 5:30 a.m.!!!! :P CRAZY!!! I'll be packing a breakfast as I dont like eating that early! 6:30, 7, is usually when I have breakfast, there is no way I am gonna have it at 5!!!! I'm bringing yogurt and banana! Lunch is provided, but its hotdogs, which I hate, so I am packing my own lunch! And I will probably buy a treat there, like some ICE CREAM!!! :D Its gonna be so fun! Even tho I dont know who i am going to hang out with because obviously Mary isnt there, and it turns out Madison isnt going either. :( Probably i will hang with Ali and Savannah, but maybe I will just float around to different people depending on what they are doing. I like actually watching the games, whereas some people just wander around.

Todays snack-grapenuts, blueberries, and sunflower see butter! YUM!
Haha, the card I made for Mary at Karli's the other night! I made it super quick with water color, and then used stamps. It was sloppy but I liked the way it turned out anyway!
Well, I am gonna go do what I need to do....Seems like things are dragging by super duper slow, but next week is a busy week so it will get better. i like relaxed kind of slow, but this slow isnt even relaxed, know what I mean?? ;)
Have a great rest of the week!
Maddi
xxx

3 comments:

mariposai said...

Ooh have fun in Seattle - would love to go there myself some day...

x

fastbikes16 said...

I hope you had fun in Seattle!! I can't wait to hear about it ;)

Scott

Unknown said...

just found your blog and wanted to say hi <3

looking forward to reading more!