Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I got it!!!

I got the job at the hospital!!!! WHOOOOOT!!!! I just found out today, they called while I was at a college meeting! I am SOOOO excited, my life is coming together!!! And on Monday and Tuesday I have a two day orientation thing, so I have to miss school. Lame, but it finishes in tiime for me to go to swimteam, so its all good! Well, I need to go work on my speech because it is due tomorrow for a grade(I just found that out today, grrr). Haha, last post was long and this one is super quick! Well, I am happy! :)
Maddi
xxx

4 comments:

* said...

AHH girly! i am so proud of you that is amazing!! :D i am so happy that you are happy!

xx
Eliza

mariposai said...

Nice one Maddi :-) Congrats!

Sarah x

Walking thru Sunflowers said...

That's great news!!!!! So proud of you!!!!!
xo aimee

fastbikes16 said...

Yay! I am so happy for you :) I can't wait to talk to you!!!