Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finally!

Ah, I FINALLY am done with the two day orientation at the hospital!!! It was long, it was boring, it was mostly not applicable to my job...but its over! The first day they gave us $5 coupons for the cafeteria, but I packed a lunch and used that for dinner instead,which was a cliff bar, and a black bean garden burger(SOOO GOOD!) and chocolate vanilla froyo! What can i say? I was hungry! I had dinner there then sat around for a half hour before walking to the highschool for swimming. It was a long day, I didnt get home till 8:30. Then today it was the same, except no coupon, so I bought a garden burger. I didnt get the cliff bar and froyo tho, because I didnt want to pay! But of course the burger was very much enjoyed! Then I walked to the highschool, same as Monday. And I am going to bed shortly after this because tomorrow I have another long day! I have to be at HR at 7:30 for one more test, then school, then straight from school I go to the work, early I guess because its my first day. Bleh, I will be soooo relieved when I make it to the weekend! Thats my first three days of this week in a nutshell. I have so much more to say, but no energy to say it! All I want is sleep now! And I am NOT looking forward to school today...I have felt so free without being there, without the pressure I feel there, and the low self-esteem I always feel by the time the day is over...But, I can be positive, I know the year is almost over! :)
Maddi
xxx

3 comments:

mariposai said...

Wow makes me feel tired just reading about it! Glad you are busy and positive - make sure you have a well earned rest :-)

Sarah x

Flavor of Life said...

LOVED this post! so happy to hear that you're happy and positive! congrats on the hospital job!! good for you girlie!!!

xoxo
-A<3

fastbikes16 said...

I hope your day went well at school. Almost done!! That is so great that you are going to get to start working. Things are going great for you!!