Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The night from he'll, just about :/

Welllll, I know it isn't exactly great to dwell on the bad but I MUST get this out! Last night was AWFUL and that awfulness has just carried on into this morning which I am hoping a jump in the pool will help with because the pool always cheers me up!

So starting with last night...Work. Oh my gosh, I was honestly the employee to be picked on last night with just about EVERYTHING I did!!! It all started when I was drawing something and the head cook who is a nasty grouch came in and yelled at me to work in the dishroom, then I was sent to deliver a cart of trays, and I had to take the second cart for reasons having to do with my badge(i lost mine and had to get a new one, so it hadn't been activated to let me into restricted areas like the ER and OB.) so I switched carts and when I got back I got in trouble for that, then I got in trouble for apareantly not going fast enough although I amfaster than a few of the girls at least, then I got in trouble for saying something I didn't even say, and even if I DID hint at saying whatever they thought I did, I shouldn't have gotten in trouble because it's not like I knew!!! Then I also got reprimanded for washing the tables before wrapping my stuff, and also the cook yelled at me for not wrapping some stuff early in the night that wasn't even supposed to be wrapped till after closing!!!! I wanted to cry soooo badly, it took all of my will power to not!!! Thankfully my friend J was really nice and empathetic and told me not to worry about those b******. ;) Also my friend C asked me what was wrong and assured me that the girls correcting me weren't trying to be mean. Anyway, it was hell and I sure hope I don't have another night like that!!!

After work my friend C came home with me and we rented a movie called To Save A Life. It was really good, but we didn't finish it, I will this afternoon tho. So when C left I found out my best friend Mary is a backstabbing bad word ;) I was going to see her in Spokane this weekend for the first time in forever because they are visiting from Spokane but she cancelled on me just last night and I was supposed to go there tomorrow!!! Anyway, that hurt soooo bad, it makes me want to cry writing this, I laid in my bed and sobed last night, then I went and b/ped then drew for a while to settle my head and finally fell asleep around 2 am, but at least I slept thru the night till 7. It was a super rough night tho, I am so glad it is over. And now she is texting me, acting like nothing is up, and I am just not going to respond. She. Oils at least say sorry for screwing with me and breaking me heart.

I am too upset now, I am going to go hop in the nice refreshing pool and swim some laps before I get ready for art class, which, by the way, is going AMAZING!!!! Favorite few hours of my day!!! We are doing figure drawing right now, I even modeled for the class yesterday because we rotated around and my teacher gave me th nicest complement and said I had really great features for modeling!!! It was awesome, although a bit weird to have a room full of men looking at me!!!! ;)

anyway, off to the rest of my day!!!

Maddi
xxx

4 comments:

fastbikes16 said...

I am so sorry Maddi, that is just too much to deal with in one day. But look at the bright side, since all the bad stuff happened yesterday, you will have some time with great days!

Hang in there, it will get better.

Scott

Unknown said...

Maddi,
I like Scott's comment... we must remember that though today may be a struggle, tomorrow is a brand new day. a chance to start fresh.

swimming dedfinitely helps me de-stress... enjoy!

Alexis said...

Turn that frown upsdie down! These feelings will pass. It is important to filter others' comments- everyone has grouchy days, and it helps to remind yourself not to internalize these feelings.
Keep finding ways to eliminate negativity. Jumping in the pool is a great method of refreshing yourself, as long as you allow yourself some rest, too. :)

mariposai said...

Aw hun - reading this reminded me a bit of how the job at McDonalds used to stress me out, and I reacted by b/ping.

But today is a new day, and yesterday is behind you. Enjoy your art (it's given me a whole new sense of hope in recent months) and rest assured that there are many wonderful days to come.

Sarah x