Thursday, August 5, 2010

It will be a better day!!!

Thankyou!!!! For the comments that helped me to see i'm not at all alone in this, everyone has their bad days! And for me, today is not a bad day! It was a bad morning, yes, but i still have the rest of the day to make better.

Last night I went to K's house to visit with her mom. We talked about random things and babysat a 5 month old baby. It was fun to see the baby, I hadn't seen a baby that age in quite some time! Also she made me a fruit smoothie which I was hesitant to drink but I still did. And I slept for the first time in two weeks for more than 4 hours!!!! It was such a relief as she was telling me there were a couple people she knew who landed in the hospital after panic attacks due to no sleep!!! So I feel physically better today, and also mentally better because I had a chance to just talk to someone. See, the only people I ever really get to talk to are my therapists, and we always talk abot the same things for the same amount of time, so it was good to just have normal conversation for once!!! And I showed her my sketchbook and she was so enthusiastic about it, which was so encouraging because even my parents aren't! So even tho there was a screaming baby half the time, I just loved being there! :)

Even tho my used to be friend Mary cancelled on me, I still have a fun weekend ahead of me. We were supposed to leave today, now we leave tomorrow, but we(my dad, the little sibs, kimberly, and I)are going to go campig at Priest Lake!!! I am soooo excited!!! And I am also not worried about gaining weight because I tend to loose weight on trips!! Especially highly active trios like camping. I am actualy really happy that I get to go, for Kimberly especially because if I was going to go to Spokane she would UAE had a friend, and I think she would have been ok, but this way I can be there for her. I think we are goig to make great memories playing here, another friend of mine told me the water temperature is really nice, so we will swim. Also I have a drawing assignment to do a figure drawing, and Kimberly is the perfect model for that! :D

I need to go get ready for class now, have wonderful weekends friends! You really are my friends, that I can leave and come back, and make mistakes, and just be pure human, and you guys still care about me and understand. I can't ever be thankful enough for that, in all seriousness.

Maddi
xxx

2 comments:

mariposai said...

It's great to hear you sounding more positive, and things will get better. I do hope you post some of your drawings sometime - you know how much of an art junkie I am! I love seeing people's work..

Sarah x

fastbikes16 said...

I am so glad to hear you are having a better day today, and are looking forward to your weekend! It is great that you have these other things to do, because it will take your mind off of stuff that is bothering you. And i am so glad you slept better!!

Enjoy your weekend!!

Scott

P.S. sorry again for missing your fb messages, my sister got pissed about the sound my phone makes so i turned it on silent and forgot. My bad!