Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Helloooooo! :)

So the camping trip was a ton of fun!!! ED was bad but I still had loads of fun. We only stayed 2 nights, so we got back Sunday night. We arrived at the camp site at about 7 on Friday evening and set up camp. Kimberly, Naomi, and I shared a tent, and my little bro and dad stayed in the tent trailer with my aunt and uncle and their 4 year old. My younger cousin Andrew stayed in his own mini tent :) we roasted marshmallows, of course ED wouldn't let me had the fixings, because just plain marshmallows are fat free. But whatever, they were still so good, I burn the outside and eat it off, so I eat it layer by layer, which is actually quite fun! ;) on Saturday Kim and I hiked to th swimming hole really early so there was no one else there and I swam across the whole thing, which is actually a really long way! Then after lunch we went down again with the fam and I swam it twice! Then later, after taking a nap and eating a early dinner, Kim and I went for a hike along the lake, then came upon a boat dock where we jumped in in our underwear!!!! Sorry if that is tmi!! We also used the lifejackets there, and I pulled Kimberly over to another dock that wasn't attached because she was too afraid to put her legs down!! Haha, it was soooo fun! Then Sunday was just pack up and drive home! :)

today I had a appt. with th new guy John. That was good, I have to talk to my mom tho which makes me nervous, yes, my mother makes me nervous. Tomorrow I will probably do that because today is pretty packed. I am skipping class so that I can spend some time with Mary, we worked things out somewhat, then I am goin to a party with her for a little while, then we are hangin out more hopefully, then I come home for garrisons birthday dinner. I want to see if shez can spend the night but I highly doubt it, she is the queen of excuses!

Anyway, Thats it for ya today, just thought I would share! :)

maddi
xxx

6 comments:

Lilah Lee said...

So glad you had a fun time girly!!! :D :D

It's great to hear that you're doing well :D

Love ya

Kels

mariposai said...

Sorry to hear ED was bad, but sounds like you still managed to have some fun :-)

Sarah x

Unknown said...

i love a good burnt marshmallow! haha

glad you were able to enjoy the experience despite the ED appearance.. you still ate a marshmallow! thats fantastic

hope you have a great night!
love, becca
http://fromheretothereinpurple.blogspot.com

Alexis said...

It sounds like a fun time!!
Next time you should challenge yourself to live outside your comfort zone of ED. Experiences are so much more rich and enjoyable when we are able to focus on the moment rather than the food. If you want to get there, you CAN!

Sending strength!

fastbikes16 said...

I am glad you had fun despite ED. I pray that he lets up on you asap because it is just NOT fair for him to keep making you struggle!!

Stay strong,

scott

fastbikes16 said...

I am glad you had fun despite ED. I pray that he lets up on you asap because it is just NOT fair for him to keep making you struggle!!

Stay strong,

scott