Monday, August 2, 2010

Hellooooooo! :)

Well I don't have a lot to say right about now but I am bored and tired so I decided I would post! ;)

Having my license is amazing, and it's only day three!!! I loooove not having to always wait for my ride or ride the bus! :) and it makes me feel older which is something ED does NOT like but so what, I like driving too much to give it up!! My cars name is bumble and it is teal and it's awesome and I will post a picture of it and also some artwork once I get on a computer!

Art was so neat today!! We worked on figure drawing which I love to do, minus nakee people. I did two pictures, they are both sorta rough, but I like the way they turned out!!

Tonight I go to a swim team BBQ then I might go to the drive in with some friends, that would be my first time in a long time seein these friends so I hope it works out!! And I might swing by a going away party fir another friend and stay for a few to say goodbye!

Tootles for now, I hope your week has started out great!!.

5 comments:

Lucie said...

this is fantastic! independence and fun! bumble, how cute. :)
lucie

Alexis said...

Have a fantastic time at the BBQ! Don't let ED get in the way.
I only have my permit, but I agree-- being able to drive is so convenient!

Happy Monday, Maddi!

fastbikes16 said...

I so so so wish I had a car!! You are so lucky ;)

I hope you enjoy that BBQ!!! You so deserve it!

Scott

mariposai said...

Aw I love it when people name cars, and bumble is such a sweet name. Great to hear you sounding so positive - especially about your art :-)

Have fun at the BBQ missus.

Sarah x

Devan said...

sounds like an awesome weekend <3 have fun!! xoxo