Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Well, I decided to post, just randomly, out of the blue. It will be short tho because I am tired...

Today was my second day of college! I love it! I have spanish 1 at 8, psychology at 9, then a 3 hour break that I can use to study and socialize until 1, when I have pre-cal. :) I love being free from my old school, I love being my own person. Today I met a girl named Suzy in math class, and we will probably end up working on math together or something! She was really nice and is taking the same drawing class I took over the summer! Day two and I have only met 1 new person but that is ok. There are tons of people there that I already know! 3 people that I know from work, two of them are in one of my classes, span. and psych, and then Karli and my old bestie Amy and several people from swim team....:) And I am sure I will make many new friends! I just need to not be afraid to speak up!

So college is good. Diving is ok. Today was a bad practice because I hadnt eaten anything but a small bowl of cereal that I snuck. That is because as of last night I am not allowed to eat any of the food at my house. And that is because last night I purged dinner, and my mom got really angry. So she has now banned me from eating...and I dont have the money, even with a job, to pay for food every day. I already have to pay for gas, car insurance, school books, diving, pretty much everything. So ya, things were SO GOOD on Monday until dinner. I had had a great breakfast and lunch, and I felt so energized, and dive practice was good...but then it fell apart at dinner, and I would have picked myself up again today and fixed what went wrong...but now I dont have a chance to. Mercy is not for me I guess.

Oh, and I just got a letter from the hospital that said all employees need to get flu vaccines...Maybe I can slip under the radar...I hope, cause I hate shots...

Sorry to be so depressed, I really dont see anything positive right about now. Tomorrow I am sure I will have to sit out from diving because I wont have enough strength to jump high enough to even be safe. And school will be horrid because who wants to sit through classes with a empty tummy. FML.

I am so good at putting on a happy face tho! I mean, who would guess this is all going on? No one! Cause I was just a little happy fairy all day, keeping a smile on my face whenever I saw someone! :/ again, fml...

Sorry, I really am, I just needed to get some of this out. And I suppose I need some encouragement too...:)

Maddi

2 comments:

mariposai said...

You've been banned from eating? That sounds rather counterproductive...sorry to hear you are still struggling. Putting on a front when things are tough takes alot of mental energy, and you need every ounce of energy to fight to ED. Everyone, including you, has a right to be upset, and to recieve support.

Sarah x

fastbikes16 said...

Where's your mom!?! I NEED to speak with her! Banned from eating?!?! That is insane! :( Not to be rude, but I just really don't agree with that.

So sorry things are hard for you right now Maddi :( I am praying for you that everything gets better.

Skype soon? or FB chat? I'd love to!

Scott