Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I am drained. Family camp was draining. I wont go into details but it physically wiped me out. There WAS some fun tho, like a zip line that I went upside down on, and a funny talent show. Also one night I had fun playing games with some of the other moms!

On Monday evening we got home and I went to dive practice but I just sat out and watched because I was too tired.

On Tuesday I crashed at the Poages house for 12 hours. :) It was kind of pathetic, Karli and I were both lying around sick the entire time, haha, but it was still good to be there...We watched a couple movies and talked and made fruit smoothies and ate toast and I didnt feel good at all but I still had a pleasant day, it was better than being at home. Also diving was canceled, which is why I just stayed there the whole day!

Today is Naomis 3rd birthday, her first birthday to spend with her family. She has been so excited the whole day, its been really fun! We went to Starbucks and the kids got to pick drinks-Sam got hot cocoa, and Naomi picked milk. Then we went to the party supply store and each picked a balloon and Naomi got three, then we went to a toy store and played with a train set they have out and my sister C bought Naomi a present. Tonight is her birthday dinner and celebration but unfortunately I have to miss it for dive practice, but I still was able to spend the day with her! :)

Next post I PROMISE I will post some pictures from art class and such, its been too long! :)

Maddi
xxx

3 comments:

fastbikes16 said...

Glad to see you back Maddi :) And I am REALLY interested in your family camp, because I just have this feeling that it is the same one I went to!!!

HOpe all is going well,

scott

mariposai said...

Welcome back! Hope you manage to get some rest and rejuvination :-)

Sarah x

Alexis said...

It must feel good to be home again! Sleep well, EAT WELL, and hopefully you will get that energy back!

Can't wait to see your art photos!