Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ok, so I know I promised that I would post pictures but my netbook still doesnt have internet ability, so no can do, at least not yet!!! But hopefully by next week because school starts then and I will need my internet(at least I assume I will)

Today has been SO emotional!!! D: Like I woke up, b/ped, read, slept, did chores and didnt let myself cry(I dont even know why I wanted to cry??x_x), then I did more chores, read some more, went to dive practice, was sooo happy at dive practice, then came home and couldnt find the pants i wanted to wear and about melted down again. And again I didnt let myself. I think I just have a lot of emotions trapped in me right now which I just need to let out!!! I'm just not so great at doing that...

Anyway, that is so random, but ya, I just have felt so tense today, I want to snap at everyone and I want to cry everytime anyone talks to me, I just want to break down and sob! Has this happened to any of you? Haha, I guess its not that new to me, every once and a while I have a bad day like this, I guess it has just been a while!

Tomorrow I have a appointment with John. The last one didnt seem to help me in any way, it didnt seem productive, but I cant expect every appointment to make me improve in some way! I am going to take my younger sister to school on the way there too, I look forward to that! :)

Todays dive practice was great, I did a couple front doubles, the newest dive I have been learning. Also I worked on my back one with one and a half twists. And my coach wants me to learn a back one and a half and a front one and a half half twist! I know that doesnt mean anything to you, but those are all really hard dives, so I am nervous!!! I know that if I nurture my body I will have the strength to get high enough to make those dives! Which brings me to food...

I still b/p every day...My weight was at its lowest since last winter for a few days, then I ate tons over the weekend and it shot back up, now its close to that lowest. I told myself I wouldnt be here at this weight last year when diving, I guess I thought I would be "better" by now. I really had no idea...Its like now that I am at this weight I dont want to gain any weight because then I have the work of having to loose it...which I could say that I would never want to loose it again, but I know thats not true, the desire to be thin is like stronger than the desire to have a life...Its so strange, I want two things that just dont work together: To be thin and to be the best diver. I cant have both, and I know that right now I am choosing wrong, or at least believing I can have both...which in short, is still choosing wrong.

I would love to say that I dont need help, that anorexia was just a little bump in the road, a way to get through a tough 10th grade, but its turned into more than that, its turned into a large part of my life that I just cant ignore. As I write this I realize that maybe that is why I wanted to cry all day, because I had the crushing realization that I am letting my eating disorder take over my life. Its a disease, yes, but its also a choice is it not? Sometimes I just dont want to make it through another day because I know that the next day will be the same: on the scale, off the scale, eat, throw up, on the scale, off the scale, eat, exercise, on the scale, off the scale....

I know what needs to change before I kill myself. I even know how to change. Its just a matter of can or cant, and right now I just cant...

I hate the word "cant"

Be strong this week loves, I know its not worth it to not be. And send me strength if you will, I DO need some...

Maddi
xxx

3 comments:

mariposai said...

Oh hun...b/p every day, that's really dangerous, and even more so given your low weight. There is so much more to life than this, and it sounds as though you could really use some help/support right now...

Change is possible, and there is always something you can do about your situation, no matter how small.

Regarding the emotions thing, I'm wondering if the b/p is related to that? I used to use it as a way to get my emotions out because I couldn't figure out more productive ways to express them. Now I smash plates...or scream...or do art ;)

Please don't let this get too far, you are worth more than a number on a scale, and with an ED, you will never be 'thin enough'.

Sarah x

Fiona said...

Hun I am sending you as much strength as I can, I am in a similar place right now-maybe not the same behaviours but feeling and thinking the same. I hope we can get through this. We can, if others can, we can too.
xxx

fastbikes16 said...

Maddi, hearing you struggle like this is just heartbreaking :( You deserve so so so much more than a life of weight focus and B/P.

Maddi, I am sending you tons and tons of support, and I am praying for you every day. I know you can get through this.

remember, you are WAY more important than the number on the scale. Nobody sees that number, but everybody you encounter will see your beautiful personality. Don't let ED take that away from you.

Scott

P.S. Maybe we can skype soon if your camera is fixed?