Thursday, June 24, 2010

My art class at the college starts in 4 days!!!!! I cant wait! :D I will post pictures of work for sure(tho I have no clue what kind of art I will be doing!)

Summer is so busy and so relaxing all in one. I never really feel the urge to blog, I think just because I am so content and loving not feeling like I need to update. But I DO read all of your blogs, just to let you know! Sometimes I comment, sometimes I dont.

Life is swell, I have maintained the same weight for quite some time now, and even tho there are times I hate it, for the most part things have been better. It is hard to maintain tho between swimming and work!

Love you all, once school starts I will probably start posting on a more regular bases again! Oh, and my last post was my 1ooth!! YIPPEEE! :D haha, I was excited to see that! :D

Maddi
xxx

3 comments:

Annie :D said...

Congrats on your 100th post! wohoo! And congrats on maintaining your weight! Yes, it may be hard at times, but if you are maintaining a healthy weight it is so worth it
xoxo

fastbikes16 said...

congrats on your 100th post, you did beat me ;)

I am glad to hear you are doing so well Maddi, and I am so excited for your class!!

Scott

Mimi (mimi.3fs@gmail.com) said...

Great energy there! So glad to read that you're doing well and are enjoying summer. Busy-and-relaxing is just how it should be, I think;) And congrats on the 100th post. Whether they come frequently or less frequently during summer, let's hope for 100 more!
xxx